Friday, July 12, 2013

Camera mini album

Hi, Everyone! I altered this camera chipboard mini album from my store!  I used DCWV paper the primrose collection I love this paper!
 The sentiment on my cover was chipboard from my design if anyone interested I will put the links all to my store.
 I just love my mini album how it turn out!
 I had left side for photos mat and right side for pocket photos so I can add more photos in my pockets right side.  So I will a ton of photos to add on.
 I tried to made very sample as much as I can.  Some time making mini album could be very intimidating. Try to think about sample steps don't compare yourself to somebody else just do on your own way.


Thank you everyone for stopping by and leaves your comments I love to read your comments!!

Chipboard Tittle sentiment-Cature life by photos

Chipboard Roman clocks

Mini album camera shape -5 pieces

Wood heart charms sentiment set-1

Silver 24 lines faux jewel ribbon 4-1/2 inch wide

Flat back pearls trims in ivory,27-28 yards

2 yards of ivory ruffled trims

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment